SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
JOIN THE NRA
When I first heard of Team Ten X, I was curious but apprehensive to join. I thought, “I’m not good enough to shoot with them”, “Is it safe?”, “What are the people like?” etc. Well, I’ve been a TTX member for a few years now and this is what I’ve experienced:
· As long as you have taken their prerequisite classes, you ARE good enough to shoot. TTX members have skill levels across the board and everyone is treated with graciousness, encouragement, and respect. I never feel like I’m being judged.
· The instructors are highly skilled & trained. Safety is their number one priority and I have 100% confidence that I am always in a safe environment during shoots.
· It’s fun! Carol, the lead instructor (and her husband, Ken) design creative shooting scenarios that really test my skills and increase my abilities. I never know what to expect when I show up for a match. We may be shooting zombies, sitting on a “couch” and need to shoot an intruder in our “living room”, or we may have to save a hostage.
· Yes, the matches are fun… but, the most important thing I take away from each match is that I have the skills & confidence to protect myself or my family in various situations… if ever needed.
· TTX is an amazing group of like-minded people (men & women, young & old). We all have individual, specific reasons for being there. But our common objectives are… be safe, have fun, and increase our skills. The bonus is that you will gain lifelong friendships!
TTX Member Lancie ~ July 2016
Instructional Shooting Workshop